Practical conference «Day Spa: best world practices».
- How can a single day spa survive in the constantly developing market.
- Customer Journey Map as an instrument of client-oriented service.
- Means of clients’ segmentation and customized approach to service.
- IT-technologies in a salon: giving up routine work and raise staff effectiveness.
- Aesthetics or medicine? Dilemma for a modern Day Spa.
Presentations by Perfect Spa Awards finalists and open tournament, Day Spa category.
Hall 2 :
Practical conference: «Hotel/Resort Spa. Integration and development».
- Role of spa manager at the stage of project development and start-up of a hotel spa.
- Key Performance Indicators for a hotel/resort spa.
- Effective retail strategies to raise a hotel spa profitability.
- How to form relationship with a supplier or distributor: mistakes and lost opprtunities.
- Instruments of active sales of spa treatments for hotel guests in a resort spa.
- Healthy eating as an added value of a hotel/resort. How can spa help.
Presentations by Perfect Spa Awards finalists and open tournament, Hotel/Resort Spa category.
Hall 3 :
Practical conference: «Medical Spa. New trends and prospects»
- Aesthetic medicine instruments applied to spa industry.
- How can a doctor assist in making up and marketing spa packages.
- Modern diagnostics : another source of profit or a risk of losing clients.
- Combining medical treatments and alternative practices.
- Scientific evidence and effectiveness of detoxification programs.
Presentations by Perfect Spa Awards finalists and open tournament, Medical Spa category.
Scientific conference : «To prevent ageing: modern methods and strategies by world scientists» (topics and speakers will be specified later)
Traditionally, in the end of the fourth congress day, we invite you to the Gala Dinner.